星期一, 9月 04, 2006

java gives me headache

couldn't sleep last nite after b called. (sweet b =))
too nervous about going back to school. thinking this n that. restless.
feel like didn't sleep for the whole nite. woke up early though to join the sharing with all new n old cil mates. welcome all. gave some advices n already wanted to get away on the first day of school. want to escape from the crowd, be alone n do everything on my own. dun wanna talk to anyone except few of u. dun want to put on faces. it's too tired, way too tired especially after work n programming lesson.
headache. school gives me headache.
life's simple, the coming two years should be simple: read, write, research, read n write. no more interpersonal relationship n shits. leave me alone.
i love my job, my dear friends, family, n b. i have enough.
in school, i just want to concentrate n study quietly.
that's all.

沒有留言: