星期三, 7月 18, 2007

CELINE:

I mean, I always feel like a freak because I'm never able to move on like this ... People just have an affair or even a relationship, they break up and they forget, they move on like they would have changed brands of cereals. I feel I was never able to really forget anyone I've been with, because each person has their own specific qualities, and you can never replace anyone. What is lost is lost. Each relationship, when it ends, really damages me. I never really recover. That is why I'm very careful with getting involved, because it hurts me too much ... or even getting laid -- actually, I don't do that. I will miss of the person the most mundane things. Like I'm crazy. When I was a little girl my mom told me I was always late to school, so one day she followed me to see why I was late. I was looking at ... chestnuts falling from the trees and rolling down the sidewalk or ants crossing the road, the way a leaf cast a shadow on a tree trunk -- little things. It is the same with people. I see in them little details so specific to each of them that move me, that I miss and will always miss. You can never replace anyone because everyone is made of such beautiful specific details.

from Before Sunset, the screenplay you bought me

i simply can't

沒有留言: