星期三, 2月 22, 2006

i am so delighted

a very packed day, slept @ home last nite, failed to stay till mid nite to write my thesis as i planned before. had a full sleep though, condition of skin improved because i was able to put on the $700+ lotion. woke up n did some grad show stuff, didn't have time to prepare for the meeting with linda, nevous. yet still have to go for the lunch meeting with design team, therefore no time to dress up (that's why criticized by linda, i repeat,my outfit is criticized by linda,lol) came up with gd ideas, productive, hope we can acheive what we want.

went stright ahead to linda's office at 2:30 with a mouthful of pk pk n pk, coz' i wasn't prepared at all! but to my surprise (to anyone also) n luckily, linda happened to think i had done something n she likes my idea, despite that fact that what i presented was only a brieft plan n 1600 words. couldn't believe things were going so smoothly today, was it due to my mood? i dunno. chatted with her besides my works about my friendship problems, grad show problems n love affair problems. (seems i'm so problematic) thank her so much.

an then a piece of good news was waiting for me, which cast away my semester long depression immediately. OMG. future seems lying ahead of me now, hope things will be confirmed soon so i can still concentrate on my f(uckingdifficult)yp. he's the first person i reported to with a too exciting voice, mummi the next, she's as happy as two years ago whe she heard that i got the scholarship ^_^ ( i seldom make these kinda faces but to express my happiness i have to, sorry if u find it weird)

spent time with dan n fu for further grad show duties until 7 when i met my dear gals for a great dinner since car's back, we had a 25cm times 15cm huge souffle! properly larger than that, we went (ok,i went) crazily hyper! shopped for awhile, bought two pieces of clothes. i admit that 'm seriously over spending the entire month, i swear i won't buy anything starting from now on (dun count books in, pls) went back hall, bathed, did face treatment (here i mean putting on 3-4 layers of skin care product), studied for the presentation next week relaxingly, n now i'm writing my blog.

talked a lot today, tired but happy, i'm delighted thus becoming energetic, hope things will happen along the way smoothly, before that i'll (try my best to) suppress any expectation n excitment until things really come true. by the time things r settle i'll share with u guys immediately, thus at the moment i really can't waste time anymore n have to work hard in these two months, hope that i can come up with a good book n a good thesis finally.

love linda, love b, love my friends like winnie n car n fu n dan, love my mom, love my gradshow mates love the weather love the chats

today has been a really gd day

therefore i won't disapoint any one of you =)







the giant souffle!
cho n hoi n 3k n yummy cat buddies, we must go eat it together

3 則留言:

匿名 說...

都話得架啦,野。

choman 說...

饒雙"

你好嗎?
你很好!
我很掛念你
再見/吃/談吧

曹兒

sheungyee 說...

曹兒你睇唔睇見個超大梳乎厘,好想同你海同圭一眾餵食會員一齊吃呀,high爆。

也想念你的饒雙