星期四, 10月 18, 2007

this is a sad book but I like it very much



"After showing them how to open and close the camera and how to look through the viewfinder, I asked them to practice squinting one eye. An earnest dark-haired boy named Juan Jesus had trouble closing one eye, so I put my hand over his left one. "But Senora," Juan Jesus said, "I can't see out of that eye." I noticed the pupil of his eye was white - the eye was blind. " I have an advantage over the others," he said with a laugh. - Wendy Ewald

"We are all dreaming, but in the morning when we open our eyes the dreams are all gone.

Last night I dreamed I had a girl in my pocket." - Hasmukh, Koli Patel

"I think that there is something like clouds in my mind. When I imagine a lot of things, the clouds fill up as if it's about to rain" - Teresa Lopez, San Cristobal de las Casasa

"I think that the backgrounds of small thoughts are white. If I imagine a man, I just place him against a white background but if it's a landscape or a big thought I imagine it in more detail" - Juan Jesus Murillo

not to mention all the pictures shown.

沒有留言: